Hill Tribe Community Snack Box
At Tuk Tuk Box it's important for us to honor the past, but shed new light on an often harrowing experience. We highlight their significance because they are among the lesser known ethnic groups who are often being forgotten and in fear of erasure. We believe their cultural practices are crucial to the anthropologic advancement of Southeast Asians across the globe, so this month we’re highlighting some of our amazing friends from the hill tribe diaspora.
Whats in the box?
- 1 full size drink
- 1 Hmong instant noodle pack and 1 instant noodle pack
- 1 drink pack
- 1 5 oz. hot sauce by Iu Mien owned small business- Mak & Grille
- Assorted cakes, cookies, chips and crackers
- Stickers or color pack from local Iu Mien & Hmong owned small businesses
- Handmade artisan craft item from Chang Mai, Thailand
Note: Box external prints may vary in design due to supply chain delays.