Royal (Tea) Themed Snack Box
We love learning about the varied histories of our families' pasts. We are descendants from beautiful ancestry, and some even with Royal bloodlines. Tuk Tuk Box aims to reclaim our past, honor, and begin anew to create positive and meaningful narratives for future generations.
In addition to the stories, we’re sharing some of our favorite tea in this box. You'll find Malungay tea from a Bay Area Filipino farmer, Ms. Edna, and Thai Tea from our charity partner Courageous Kitchen. Along with the goodies for you to have your very own Southeast Asian tea party, you'll also receive a recipe from renowned Chef Nora Haron featuring her IndoMex wedding cookies - perfect for pairing with your hot (or cold) tea.
We hope you enjoy hearing all about the royalty of Southeast Asia while sipping on a delicious cup of your own. Lastly, thank you to the amazing farmers who worked hard to get us the delicious brews!
What's in the box?
- 1 bag of Bizcocho from Goldilocks, a Filipino owned bakery or a full-sized bag of Jan's mini wafer bites in assorted flavors
- 1 full-sized iced tea or milk tea
- 2 full-sized chip bags or similar savory snacks
- 1 instant noodle and drink pack
- 2-3 assorted tea blends such as tea from Umaga Coffee
- 1 Thai Tea Tin
- Assorted cakes, cookies, and crackers to compliment your tea
- An IndoMex recipe card from Chef Nora Haron
- A small gift handmade gift or art piece from Tuk Tuk Box or our community partners such as jam from Berry & Thyme