Balikbayan Themed Snack Box
Take a trip to the Phillippines with our Balikbayan-themed snack box!
In this box, you get a taste of what Filipinos share with their loved ones - often bringing back the flavors of home to those working and living overseas! The tradition of giving a Balikbayan Box happens all year round, but is especially celebrated during the holiday season! Enjoy the flavors of the Philippine islands in this themed box - From our Tuk Tuk Box family to yours.
A portion of the proceeds from this box will be donated to help at-risk communities in the barangay (village) of San Buena, Cainta Rizal through the Pantawid Pamilya Program, a social assistance program that provides educational, financial, and health care support for pregnant women and children.
What's in the box?
- 1 full-sized tropical fruit-flavored drink
- 2 full-sized chip bag or similar savory snack
- 1 instant noodle and drink pack
- Assorted cakes, cookies, and crackers
- Stickers and homemade goodies from local Filipino owned small businesses like LolaxKenneth or Tito Boy Project
- A small gift handmade gift or art piece from Tuk Tuk Box or our community partners like jam from Berry & Thyme, sweets from Mamas Lumpia, or tea from Umaga Coffee
Note: This themed box is included in any subscription of 3 months or more.