Chef Nora's + Friends Holiday Box (Pre-Order Item)
A holiday box full of handmade goods from Chef Nora Haron and her Southeast Asian foodie friends. Originally hailing from Singapore with Indonesian-Indian descent, Chef Nora brings to the states bold flavors that are reminiscent of her motherland. Now she's breaking through glass ceilings and redefining the culinary industry with her modern approach to global cuisine that draws its influence, among others, from her heritage. Chef Nora uses the fusing of cultural flavors to create her story and we're so proud to have her as a Tuk Tuk partner.
This exclusive product features approximately 15 items from small business owners and renowned chefs from the diaspora, which include Chef Tu David Phu, an Oakland native, and Top Chef alumni. Also, included in the box are holiday-inspired cookies from Bay Area Indonesian women-owned businesses and organically harvested tea from Filipino farmers. Our holiday box is perfect for those wanting a thoughtful and sustainable gift for themselves or loved ones. You’ll be sure to get something sweet, something spicy, and of course oh so savory!
Additionally, with each purchase, you are supporting not only our charity partner Courageous Kitchen but several Southeast Asian entrepreneurs in our community.
What's in the box?
- Spicy Tamarind Fruit Leather and exclusive downloadable recipe from Chef Nora Haron
- Spicy Peanut + Makrut Mix from Tuk Tuk Box
- Ikan Teri Kacang (anchovy snack mix) from Mama Anita and Me
- Assorted Indonesian cookies from Momic Kitchen
- Spookulous (speculoos) Chip Kukis from Gurih Table
- 4oz bottle of Son Artisanal Fish sauce
- Vietnamese spice blends from Tumami Spices by Chef Tu David Phu
- Martabak Mix (Indonesian Pancake) from Martabak Mantoel
- Kalinaw blend by Edna’s tea
- Ube + Matcha crinkle cookies from Mama Lumpia
- Thai Tea and Virtual Cooking Course from Courageous Kitchen
- Hot Chocolate Bombs by Crystal's Crazy Corner
- Specially handcrafted goods from Thailand and more!