Yeak's Signature Baithong with Citrus Grilled Chicken
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 1 hour
- 8 Chicken Thighs
- 4 T Olive Oil
- 4 T Garlic, rough chop
- 4 Limes, juiced
- 4 T Baithong Hot Sauce
- 2 T Salt
- 2 T Pepper
- 2 t Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
- In a bowl combine chicken thighs, olive oil, garlic, lime juice, baithong, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and mix well until chicken is evenly seasoned. Set aside for 1 hour or overnight to marinate in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Grill chicken skin down for 10 minutes being sure to avoid burning the skin.
- Turn chicken over and grill for 15 more minutes or until chicken is done.
- Transfer to Serving Plate garnish with fresh lemon juice and cilantro.
📸 & recipe from: Yeak Inc.