Southeast Snacks (3, 6, or 12-Month Prepaid Subscription)
All prices displayed include prepaid subscription totals and shipping.
Our Southeast Snacks Box includes a variety of 8-10 handpicked snacks from Southeast Asia. In each box, you will receive some of the best snacks from countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Lao, and the Phillippines. Each item has been taste-tested by our team and guaranteed to please every palate.
This box is perfect for world travelers, foodies, cultured or non-cultured friends, birthdays, anniversary gifts, etc.
Each box includes:
- Beautifully illustrated Tuk Tuk Box postcard designed by Vietnamese American artist, Tina Nguyen (intro box only)
- A Southeast Asian feature story or surprise gift
- 3 full-sized snacks
- 4-6 sample-sized snacks
- 1 refreshing drink
Note: We cannot accommodate Vegan or Gluten-Free diets at this time. If you have questions about dietary restrictions or large order quantities (10+) please message us before placing your order.
Please make sure to indicate any allergies and desired level of funk (some items contain fish sauce, durian, and chili):
- A Lil Funky: I like a good mix of sweet, salty, and spicy, but go easy on me!
- Funky Fresh: My palate is quite cultured and I can handle most sweet, spicy, and even a little fishy.
- Funkylicious: I'm all in baby, give me what you got. I live for the funk!
Southeast Snacks, $42 single box
- 3 month subscription, $111 ($37/month -- save $15)
- 6 month subscription, $210 ($35/month -- save $42)
- 12 month subscription, $384 ($34/month -- save $96)
Domestic Shipping prices, $9.90 flat rate per month
- 3-month subscription, $29.70
- 6-month subscription, $59.40
- 12-month subscription, $118.80
Subscribers will receive one of the following box themes:
- Intro to Tuk Tuk Box & Courageous Kitchen
- Rotating Monthly Themes
Note: Box external prints may vary in design due to supply chain delays.
Choose Your Funk Level
A lil' Funk
I like a good mix of sweet, salty, and spicy, but go easy on me!
eg. Sweet Chili Banana Chips
My palate is quite cultured and I can handle most sweet, spicy, and even a little fishy.
eg. Hot & Sour Seaweed
I'm all in baby, give me what you got. I live for the funk!
eg. Pandan Durian Wafers